Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Field Service Technician 1 in Reno, Nevada
This position is designed as an entry level technician position to service and repair a variety of company products. Provides installation, preventative maintenance, connectivity/networking adjacencies and routine service on small printer, low end segment devices at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Takes responsibility for territory, inventory and customer relationships and escalates appropriate issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
- Invoices for services outside of contractual obligations.
- Demonstrates Technical Expertise
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices including scanning and @remote type technologies.
- Performs effective troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new technologies as assigned.
- Supports Territory
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages parts inventories with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist with calls in support of other calls on vacation/training.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Customer Service
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional appearance and professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel, contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application is desired.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy as position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Ricoh Americas Corporation Jobs