Oracle Senior Business Analyst - Finance Ops in Reno, Nevada
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.
Colorado Pay Range: From $88,737 to $159,727 per annum
Eligible for bonus and equity
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – Senior Business Analyst
As a member of the Oracle Financing (OFD) Business Planning team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of OFD sales financial planning, modeling, and act as a key business advisor. This role requires the ability to quickly understand OFD markets and value proposition, and build tools and analysis to help OFD sales meet customer needs. The role must be able to lead projects and drive them to completion. If you meet or exceed these qualifications, are passionate about the work that you do, and are eager to make your mark then we want to talk to you!
• Embed deeply with sales leaders and their teams and become their trusted advisor.
• Support Territory management with tools and analysis to help reach all market segments.
• Gather and make accessible lead information, and analyze sales coverage.
• Develop sales pipeline model and opportunity management analysis.
• Link sales strategy to metric reporting at various levels using KPIs, and goal setting.
• Understand and influence investment decisions through detailed financial analysis.
• Perform competitive analysis, support pricing and margin modeling.
• Drive overall sales effectiveness optimization efforts through deep analysis of the various business, financial and other operational drivers.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree with 8 years finance experience. MBA Preferred.
• Knowledge of financial markets with experience supporting sales and customer financing preferred.
• Excellent communicator that can work across disciplines (sales, risk management, operations, finance, etc.) and various levels of the organization.
• Result oriented with the ability to translate ideas into operational plans and follow through to closure.
• Experience in developing a culture of using data insights to help drive decision-making.
• Strong partnering capabilities with the ability to influence others without direct authority.
• Takes initiative to achieve value added results with the ability to track the progress of multiple work streams and tasks effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at a hyper pace.
• Excellent analytic and strategic thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
• Self-directed and proactive with ability to multi-task and take ownership of work.
• Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress.
• Strong Excel skills with knowledge of data analytics tools like BI would be a plus.
Job: *Business Operations
Title: Senior Business Analyst - Finance Ops
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000Z87
Other Locations: US-CO,Colorado-Denver, US-CO,Colorado-Broomfield
- Oracle Jobs