Adams Communication & Engineering Technology ISSO/ Information Security Analyst in Reno, Nevada
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking an ISSO/Information Security Analyst in Reno, NV.
- Performs day-to-day information assurance duties on information systems ensuring the security posture is sustained and the residual level of risk is at the approved level.
- Ensures information systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in pertinent information systems CONOPS, pertinent System Configuration Management Plan (CMP), local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and the System Security Plan (SSP).
- Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorizations, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access to information systems.
- Ensures proper protection or corrective measures are immediately taken when and incident or vulnerability is discovered within a system.
- Maintain system accreditation documentation in Xacta
- Review system compliance to hardening standards utilizing manual and automated tools.
- Prepares and confirms that documentation accurately reflects all hardware / software installations and modifications.
- Prepares and submits new capability requirements and deficiency reports.
- Coordinates and conducts mission system configuration inspections, tests and reviews.
- 2 years of direct experience
- High School Diploma
- Must have and maintain an active TS/SCI
Certifications: IAM Level I or higher (CAP, Security+, GSLC, CISSP, CASP, CISM)
Experience with DCGS systems administration or computer security management preferred; or an equivalent combination of directly-related experience, training, and education
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply
*ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI
# of Openings: 1
Travel Required: Yes, 10%