Robert Half International Director of Finance in Reno, Nevada
Katie Weigel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is recruiting to fill a Director of Finance role with a growing Northern Nevada Contractor. This stable and growing, family operation is looking for it's first Director of Finance. The person in this role will primarily be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, cash management, asset management and overall achievement of strategic and operational goals. The position will provide support to the CEO and General Manager in the daily operations of the business and will include ad hoc projects and collaboration with all other departments in order to achieve company objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5 to 6 years of financial management experience.
• Strong analytical skills with emphasis in database management.
• Strong technical skills, including data and statistical functions and must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have knowledge of database infrastructure. A history of working with inventory, order processing, and project management software is a plus.
• Knowledge of accounting principles.
• Experience in building and maintaining forecast models.
• Must have strong leadership, decision making and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining progress on all fronts.
• Strong communication, written, verbal and interpersonal skills; including the ability to draft documents related to policy and procedure.
This company is thriving and needs someone eager to help them take things to the next level. Competitive compensation package. Ready to hire!
Financial Analysis, Forecasting & Modeling, Budgeting - Forecasting, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Reno, NV
Date Posted: November 3, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03140-0011609306
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs