Tricon American Homes Maintenance Technician III - V in Nevada
We are a rental housing company dedicated to providing an exceptional rental experience to every resident who makes one of our houses or apartments their home. We believe that quality rental housing can unlock life’s potential, and this drives our thinking and our actions every day.
Founded in 1988 and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TCN), Tricon owns over 30,000 single-family and multi-family rental homes across the United States and Canada, which we manage using an integrated technology-enabled operating platform. We are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and have significant operations in Orange County, California, as well as approximately 20 other markets with a primary focus in the U.S. Sun Belt.
We strive to be North America’s premier rental housing company. Our business philosophy involves taking care of our team first – empowering them to provide our residents with exceptional service and to positively impact the local communities where we operate. By providing an enhanced living experience, our residents rent for longer periods of time, treat our properties like their own, and share their experience with friends and family. This is how we continue to grow, and it is an approach that has proven to generate positive returns for our investors and shareholders.
The Maintenance Technician II will be responsible for cleanup, repair and replacement of various household items for Tricon vacant properties, to ensure a safe and attractive living environment for residents.
• Respond to service requests in a professional and timely manner
• Communicate clearly, compassionately, and with empathy when speaking with internal team members, vendors and residents
• Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with residents and vendors
• Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems
• Replace circuit breakers
• Consistently maintains a clean work environment
• Captures timesheets and work orders correctly
• Accurately utilize technology (inventory tracking system, company vehicles, etc.) to drive productivity and continuous improvement for maintenance service delivery
Skilled in repair and maintenance of HVAC systems
Experience with replacing circuit breakers
Ability to work on-call and overtime hours as needed
Accurately utilize technology (inventory tracking system, company vehicles, etc.) to drive productivity and continuous improvement for maintenance service delivery
Ability to correspond (in writing and verbally) effectively with team members and vendors
• High school diploma or GED
• HVAC Certification
• Skilled in installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of household HVAC systems and miscellaneous household items
External Company Name: Tricon Residential
External Company URL: https://triconresidential.com/