Affinity Gaming Water Treatment Plant Engineer - Primm NV in Las Vegas, Nevada
Water Treatment Plant Engineer - Primm NV
Location Primm Casino Resorts, Las Vegas, NV
Req # 2649
# of openings 1
Are Your Facilities Skills A Plus?
Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 11 properties (five in Nevada, three in Colorado, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all property water distribution, sewer and gas related equipment; and for performing minor plumbing installations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Troubleshoots and repairs problems with all water and sewer related systems.
Performs daily systems checks to assure proper operation.
Performs preventive maintenance for water and sewer system.
Performs monthly and quarterly water quality tests on well and wastewater treatment plant.
Maintains related inventory.
Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
· Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence and memos.
· Ability to read and comprehend complex schematics, operation manuals and blueprints.
· Ability to write correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, vendors, sub-contractors and employees.
· Ability to apply commonsense and understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with complex problems involving many variables in standardized and un-standardized situations.
· Class 11 sewage plant operator.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop and crawl in small areas; use hands to handle objects, tools or controls; and frequently lift and/or move objects from 50 pounds and up.
· The work environment frequently requires the handling and use of hazardous, corrosive and flammable chemicals. The ability to read, comprehend and implement material safety data sheets is required. The noise level ranges from extreme noise requiring ear protection to moderate noise levels.
· The employee is frequently required to work on equipment that may contain live electrical parts, high pressure vessels/piping and spring loaded apparatuses. The ability to read, comprehend and implement lock-out tag-out procedures is required.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.