CCSD TITLE I SPECIALIZED PROGRAMS TEACHER ASSISTANT ES-EARL, MARION ES in LAS VEGAS, Nevada
Click on the link below for full position details:
Position Requirements: Education, Training, and Experience
- High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational
Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
- Minimum of 48 credit hours from an accredited college or university or a passing
score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment.
- Experience working with children.
Licenses and Certifications
Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator
(AED) certificate from the American. Heart Association, American Red Cross, or
other similar organization. Certification must be maintained for the duration of the
assignment. Certification training must be in-person and include a hands-on
component. Online courses will not be accepted. A copy of the front and back of
the CPR/AED certificate must be uploaded into the application.
Document(s) Required at Time of Application: 1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency, etc.).
- College transcript(s), if applicable or a passing score on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) para-pro assessment 3. Current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/Automatic External Defibrillator
certificate as indicated above. A copy of the front and back of the CPR/AED
certificate must be uploaded into the application.
- Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
Primary Location: LAS VEGAS
Work Locations EARL, MARION B. ES 6650 WEST RENO AVENUE LAS VEGAS 89118
Organization: Clark County School District
Req ID: 200007X0
Clark County School District (CCSD) is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- CCSD Jobs