Kelly Services Sr. Developer (API) in Las Vegas, Nevada
Sr. Developer (API)
Location: US Remote
Contract to Hire
The Senior Developer is a critical resource in our organization and reports to the Vice President of Software Development. You and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications that client expects and is known for. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, and by working to help develop solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. Your mobile, agile, and realistic decision-making skills and focus on future technology’s, strategy, execution and delivery; will make you an exceptional team member. These skills, coupled with our demand for the highest standards of coding, delivery, and quality translates into measurable success for our company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• A minimum of 7+ years’ software development experience, with strong experience in .NET, API development , C# , ASP.net, Azure AD,
• Strong SQL Server development exp
• Strong design and OOP skills with a passion for clean code.
• Azure DevOps a must
• Must have at least 7+ years’ experience in highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications that support large transaction volumes
• Must have at least 7+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market
• The ability to communicate and influence your team, peers, and other parts of the organization
• Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results
• Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• Deep technical skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must
• Must have an in-depth understanding and experience with both Front-End and Back-End development and databases.
• Strong experience developing windows, apple, cloud-based applications are preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
• Stay current on technology best practices, trends and news.
• Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization
• Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation
• Provide technical expertise and guidance on software development tools, technology, frameworks, and development methodologies
• Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on staffing and profit.
• Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
• Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
• Provide technical expertise to help resolve development and application issues, resolve performance problems, and drive career development
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs