Fiserv Product Mgr, Associate in Las Vegas, Nevada
What does a great Product Manager, Associate do?
You will have responsibility for managing a product line that offers core account processing services to several leading credit union Institutions.
As a Product Manager, Associate, you can look forward to:
• Lead and support interlock activities and pan-Fiserv initiatives across multiple product management and business unit organizations
• Build investment cases in order to realize returns on market opportunities
• Develop pricing and positioning strategies
• Collaborate with Architecture, Development and Delivery teams to achieve desired outcomes through successful delivery of the product roadmap
• Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve desired outcomes through successful channel management, adoption, and marketing activities
• Work with Support and operational representatives to ensure client satisfaction
• Prioritize incoming work to identify areas of focus for future delivery
• Apply aspects of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework to the role including identification and solutioning for market problems, build/buy/partner decisions, and go-to-market activities
• Communicate strategic direction to clients, prospects and other team members
• Function as a trusted partner and subject matter expert for clients, prospects and other key team members
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• BS/BA and/or equivalent applicable working experience required
• Minimum of three years of experience in technology/software related Product Management or financial services Product Management
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in Product Management standards and practices, with particular appreciation for the end-to-end Product Management discipline
• Validated ability to be a forward-thinking leader with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• Solid thought leadership and ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
• Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
• Experience working effectively with geographically distributed teams
• Combination of strong business and technical acumen
• Experience working with financial services solutions
Travel Required: Domestic travel as needed, upto 10%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Fiserv Jobs