HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Med/Surg RN PRN in Las Vegas, Nevada
MountainView Hospitalis a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley. With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians at our 340-bed facility,MountainView Hospitalis recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and inpatient rehabilitation unit. The hospital is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children’s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgery and diagnostic imaging centers offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services.
*Position: *RN Noncritical *Department: *4 Center Medical/Surgical
POSITION SUMMARY (includes, but is not limited to):
The Registered Nurse as a Staff Nurse performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice, supervises assigned personnel, and promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments.
* Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served.
* Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs.
* Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedures.
* Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.
_MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:_ * *Education: Graduate from a school of nursing. Current BCLS.
License: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nevada.
Experience: Previous experience in IV therapy preferred.
- * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Med/Surg RN PRN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-MountainView Hospital
Requisition ID: 02270-10361