U.S. Bank Enterprise Programs Director in Las Vegas, Nevada
U.S. Bank is seeking a Enterprise Programs Director with proven executive leadership experience to lead the success of our largest and most complex initiatives.
The Enterprise Programs Director collaborates with executives, senior leaders, process owners and implementers to design and deliver one U.S. Bank solutions. The EP Director works closely with senior leadership to drive superior program outcomes. The EP Director leads, manages and mentors 1-10 direct reports.
• Collaborate with executives, senior leaders and subject matter experts to design and enhance effectiveness/efficiency of key business initiatives.
• Manage key stakeholder expectations regarding implementation plans, metrics, controls, and technology requirements.
• Develop plans to provide for ongoing monitoring and management of business processes.
• Synthesize and communicate findings and recommendations to business and process leaders.
• Establish a Continuous Improvement mindset within the enterprise.
• Build and enhance the capability of others through role modeling, training and coaching on control design and process improvement.
• Work closely with Technology and Operations Services to identify and drive technology-based process improvement opportunities.
• Actively contribute to knowledge management database and best practices identification based on experience and project findings.
• Lead, manage and mentor direct reports, ensuring skill development to meet current and future continuous improvement needs enterprise-wide.
• 10 years of experience working on enterprise-wide transformational initiatives, preferably with a Big Four Consulting Firm, Top-Tier Management Consulting Firm or Leading Financial Services Provider
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience at an Executive Leadership and/or Director level driving performance improvement design and implementation strategies
• Experience leading, managing and directing high priority projects with enterprise-wide impact and executive level involvement
• Knowledge and expertise in process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as comfort and experience presenting complex ideas to executive leadership
• Demonstrated collaboration skills and ability to influence effectively in a large organization
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt to change
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
• Bachelor’s degree
• Graduate degree
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180042480
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.