Post Acute Medical Dietary Clerk, PRN-Days in Las Vegas, Nevada
PRN (as needed)-Days
(PAM Specialty Hospital of Las Vegas)
The Dietary Clerk provides administrative and clerical support for the food and nutrition department.
- Reviews each menu to assure that food selected by patients complies with prescribed diet
- Maintains diet cardex, current on allergies, preferences and any other change that may affect the patients’ diet
- Assures that all menus are accounted for and ready for process the following day
- Updates diet cardex on new admissions, cancellations, NPO, transfers, and dismissals
- Compiles a total of each food item selected on patients menus and enter amounts in cooks production sheet.
- Counts all patient meals served daily and prepares report at the end of each month
- Checks nourishment cardex daily to assure that all changes are currently recorded
- Answers all telephone calls in a courteous manner
- Maintains office supplies menus, forms and any other materials to support the efficiency of the diet office
- Compiles charges for nutrition supplements and submits to the business office
- Communicates with the family or significant other and to explain and help them in menu selection
- Maintains the highest level of customer service via courtesy, compassion and positive communication
- Promotes the Mission and Vision of Warm Springs within the work environment and community
- Respects dignity and confidentiality by adherence to all applicable policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED desired
- One year experience in diet office or clerical experience
- Clerical skills, and customer service skills
*Please note: this position is "as needed" and is not benefit eligible.
Post Acute Medical,*LLC (PAM, LLC)* is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Category: Food Services
Facility: PAM Specialty Hospital of Las Vegas
# of Openings: 1