BrightStar Care COVID Positive, N95 Mask Certified Caregiver, CNA or PCA in Las Vegas, Nevada
COVID Positive, N95 Mask Certified Caregiver, CNA or PCA
BrightStar Care is a high-quality home care company looking for mature, dependable, and engaging CNAs & PCAs. If you are a highly-skilled Caregiver, we could be your next employer!
BrightStar Care has recently been awarded the prestigious Best of Homecare Employer of Choice and Provider of Choice awards. We are dedicated to our Certified Nursing Assistants & Personal Care Attendants, as well as quality care for our clients.
BrightStar Care is proud to offer competitive pay, medical insurance, Paid Time Off, retirement savings, and a variety of other benefits. We love our CNAs/PCAs/Caregivers and pride ourselves on investing in our team.
Minimum of one (1) year home care experience is required.
Negative 2-step TB skin test within the last year
We pay for N95 Fitting and ALL PPe used for the Job!
Certified in CPR/First Aid American Heart/Red Cross Approved
- Driver's License/ID
- Social Security or I-9 approved documentation
- Must pass a background and a drug screening
- Car/Auto Insurance and registration (if able to transport clients)
CNA/PCA Qualifications: * Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
Empathy for the needs of the client
Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a positive public image.
- Works as a team member
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information.
Please apply with your resume and other important information.
Qualified applicants will be contacted immediately and a phone interview scheduled.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour