Robert Half International Cost Accountant in Las Vegas, Nevada
• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
• Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
• Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
• Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
• Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
• Assist in physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
Cost - Design - Install Systems, Cost - Job, Cost - Direct, Cost Accounting, Manufacturing Cost Accounting, Standard Cost Accounting, Audit Compliance, General Ledger, Equipment Inventory, Fixed Asset Inventory, Inventory Analysis, Inventory Audits
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $38.00 - $44.00 / Hourly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03100-0011660237
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs