Capital One Services, LLC Content Solutions Delivery, Content Manager II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job ID: R94575
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Content Solutions Delivery, Content Manager II
Who we are:
We support the people who support our customers. When customers need help they
reach out to a large network of super-talented agents who have to confidently handle
anything that is thrown at them. We help those agents to know the best thing to say or
do to help our callers.
Why we need you:
We are changing everything about how we create, present, and manage content. New
systems, new ways of working, new ways of thinking about content. We need folks like
you who find all of that exciting.
What we value:
- Curiosity: You will be driven to seek information and will be comfortable not knowing
- Collaboration: You will partner across the enterprise to make sure the right content decisions are made.
- Kindness: You will drive and support changes to how we work. You'll be empathetic
and optimistic throughout that change.
- Confidence: You will drive significant results that will influence the experience of
millions of customers.
What you will learn:
- Our customers: You will learn about what our customers experience. You'll know
what they understand and what they need more information about.
- Our agents: You will learn what our agents do, how they learn, and what challenges
- Our business: You will learn about the systems our agents use and about our
products and policies.
- Our partners: You will partner product, tech, risk, and line of business resources and
learn how to support them.
What you will do:
Understand the customer, business and agents needs to propose content solutions for enabling our agents to provide amazing customer service
Work with subject matter experts to ensure content solutions align with intent
Develop content solutions according to standards
Partner with Product and Tech resources to implement content solutions
Validate content solutions delivered expected results
Identify and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities for our processes and content
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
At least 2 years of experience in Content Management or Technical Writing
Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Library Science
At least 2 years process management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.