U.S. Bank Conferencing Technologies Support Specialist in Las Vegas, Nevada
The U.S. Bank Workforce Conferencing Services Team is seeking a conferencing technologies support specialist. Our team’s primary focus is the implementation of new and maintenance of existing enterprise wide collaboration and conferencing solutions. Solutions include online collaboration tools (Webex & Skype), audio and video conferencing (Polycom and Cisco), digital signage solutions (Carousel), smartboards (Surface Hub & Dell), etc. You will have frequent interaction with clients in-person and via phone, email, and instant messaging. You will be working in a dynamic team and will be challenged with additional responsibilities, as necessary, to ensure meeting team goals in addition to meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 4 years experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ technical support experience, including remote and customer facing
• Intermediate knowledge of Win7 and Win10 operating systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and standard Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Experience with WebEx Meeting Center and WebEx Productivity Tools in a support and administrative capacity.
• Extraordinary customer service skills and excellent written / verbal communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone, and in writing
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
• A sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
• Inviting personality
• 2 years enterprise collaboration with audio / visual experience desired
• Working knowledge of video conferencing systems including Cisco and Polycom video endpoints
• Familiarity with Cisco TMS, VCS, Conductor, Unified Call Manager, etc. is a plus
• Experience supporting online conferencing tools such as WebEx, Skype for Business, Zoom, Blue Jeans, etc.
• Experience supporting audio video integrated room systems including Crestron, AMX, etc.
• Familiarity with Extron components and integrated AV signal paths (Scalers, Switchers, DAs, Extenders) for high level troubleshooting
• Strong Win 7 and Win 10 experience in an enterprise environment, Mac experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
• Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc)
• Familiarity with the Windows Server OS
• Ticketing system tools experience – (ServiceNow, Service Manager, etc.)
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
• Daily support and troubleshooting of mixed platform AV systems in person and remote
• Engaging external vendors as necessary to initiate new work orders and escalations
• Improvising and using creative troubleshooting to work around rooms that are "hard down”
• Creating / resolving break-fix tickets by monitoring client ticketing system
• Engaging customers' requests for meeting support
• Escalating large break-fix issues and provide status to on call personnel
• Acting as a point of contact for all levels of support
• Provide support for Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Digital Signage solutions and future collaboration tools
• Updates and creates documentation, including diagrams, policies and procedures.
• Ability to prioritize, manage, and perform under pressure to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• On-call/pager rotation as necessary
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180041688
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.