Robert Half International C# in las vegas, Nevada
Progressive, well-respected company located in the Southwest corner of the Las Vegas Metropolitan market. The candidate for this exciting opportunity will have knowledge as a C# developer, This person will build applications that serve as a core part of our desktop immersive technology software. Skilled at developing in a fast paced environment where heavy emphasis will be in designing and coordinating. The leader will play a vital role in these responsibilities: * Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications * Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code * Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications * Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems * Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization * Operate as a mentor and a mentee to your fellow teammates
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (4.5+)
- Familiarity with Windows 10 desktop and notification area integration points
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries while possessing a deep familiarity with various design, concurrency, and architectural patterns
- Proficient in RESTful services, microservices, or realm.io-like technologies
- Familiarity with Windows Forms and AWS SDK a plus
- A knack for writing clean, readable code
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git and related branching strategies
- Familiarity with continuous integration If you are looking to become an integral part of a team and have the required skills you can reach me at [email protected] or 702-866-2869
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year
Location: las vegas, NV
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Reference: 03100-9501655916
Staffing Area: Technology & IT