Robert Half International Business Sales Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half Technology has an amazing opportunity for a Business Analyst with an established mobile provider in the Las Vegas Valley.
The position will be responsible for analyzing data, evaluating trends and summarizing results into presentations for appropriate departments and executives.
The analyst will conduct quantitative analysis including but not limited to
Return on Investment for marketing promotional campaigns
Identification and assessment of incremental sales opportunity and risk
Auditing Data for anomalies.
This position will utilize reports to increase revenue and mitigate loss.
- Minimum of a Bachelor?s Degree, preferably in a related field
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in an analytical role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel (Power Point, Access and SSRS are preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Software is preferred but not required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation, intellectual curiosity and ability to work accurately under pressure are essential
- Must be able to interface effectively with various departments within the company
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and must be able to handle sensitive material concerning the organization securely
- Must be able to work with multiple team leaders and remote colleagues
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Consulting
Job Reference: 03100-0010760131
Staffing Area: Technology & IT