CTG CERNER FSI SUPPORT ANALYST in Henderson, Nevada
Title: CERNER FSI SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: United States
Job Number: 18212776
Seeking a Cerner Millennium Foreign System Interface support analyst. Responsibilities include all support activities such as incidents, service/change request, routine maintenance. This is a remote position but must be on site for knowledge transfer (3-6 weeks) at the start of project. Support includes being be part of the 24/7 on call rotation. Preferred candidates will have 5 years of Cerner experience, particularly around Cerner Core build and functionality.
• Review interface design specs and integrate external applications with the Cerner Millennium suite
• Work with business users to identify requirements for maintaining application tables, dictionaries, and parameters required for system operation and configuration
• Understand current design and implications to process and workflow
• Serve as primary contact for application design regarding new requirements
• Provide support for testing and conversion activities
• Install patches/fixes provided by the vendor in accordance with change control processes
• Work closely with all area application analysts to coordinate and resolve cross-department design and implementation issues
Candidates should be prepared to be part of a multifunctional team and provide support where needed.
Cerner 2015.01.19 code level
Ability to understand the impact of interface issues on Cerner clinical applications
Expert understanding of both inbound and outbound processing
Expert understanding of both basic matching parameters and special interface configurations (SI_Manager)
Expert knowledge of interface monitoring tools, including all levels of Millennium logging and Olympus server monitoring
Expert knowledge of various levels of scripting required for interfaces
Strong CCL Skills a plus
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations