Verint Systems, Inc. Systems Engineer in Carson City, Nevada
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 13368
Overview of Job Function:
The System Engineer is responsible for the installation and configuration of the Verint WFO Product Suite.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
•Review Solution Designs to ensure feasibility.
•Installation of Verint software.
•Configure Verint software to integrate with the customer environment and 3rd party vendors.
•Communicate implementation status with the Verint and client project teams.
•Troubleshoot installation, configuration and integration issues.
•Manage support tickets associated with issues.
•Perform and document testing to confirm system functionality.
•Document implementation details for support and future services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent work experience
• 3 years of experience in technical support, software installation, presales or R&D experience in a software company
• Familiarity with Customer Contact Centers and Customer Experience Management
• Experience with Relation Database Managements Systems, preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and greater, including the ability to use SQL.
• Understanding of Telephony and CTI technologies
• Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Ports, DNS)
• Experienced Windows Server 2012 user.
• Use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
• Ability to work independently to accomplish deliverables.
• Ability to build camaraderie with customers, peers and project team.
• Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification and credit, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations
•Experience in Contact Center Workforce Management, Recording & Quality Management or Analytics.
•Experience with Web based technologies including Tomcat, IIS and Load Balancers.
•Software security skills including TLS, Key Management Systems and Certificates
•Industry certifications including Microsoft, CISCO, AVAYA, VMWare
•Administrative knowledge of leading VoIP switches, including Cisco, I3, Nortel and Avaya.
•Development experience in telephony based systems.
•Experience designing or implementing voice and data networks.
•Experience programming or scripting languages.
•Experience with Virtualization and Cloud technologies
•Experience working with Verint Workforce Optimization (WFO) products
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.