Salesforce.com, Inc Principal Solution Engineer - Health Insur - Bay Area - Salesforce Industries in Carson City, Nevada
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Pr incipal Solution Engineer – Health Insurance – Bay Area – Salesforce Industries
Salesforce Industries is hiring experienced Principal Solutions Engineer to help sell our Health Insurance Industry Applications.
Our Principal Solutions Engineers are deep product and industry experts who are teamed with our account executives to develop sales strategies and solutions that address customer needs in new and existing accounts. This role will interact primarily with Fortune 1000 (Enterprise) clients and will require effective communication skills, the ability to deliver dynamic software demonstrations and a confident knowledge of the related industry processes and best practices.
This role requires that you be experienced and comfortable working with deals of all sizes and a comfort interacting with levels ranging from individual contributor to CEO’s of large corporations.
• 7+ years of Health Insurance industry software sales consulting
• Proven success as a sales consultant at other software companies
• Industry domain experience in Health Insurance is required
• Experience working in a fast moving, agile company and sales team
• Experience configuring and demonstrating the Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud Apps, or a similar leading CRM application is preferred
Responsibilities & Expectations
• Understand customer needs through detailed discovery of their industry processes to identify value and challenges that can be addressed with the Salesforce Industries platform
• Work with the sales team to build, manage and maintain customer relationships
• Work closely with the Sales Director and Director of Solution Consulting to prioritize opportunities
• Be responsible for the 'technical win' by providing functionally compelling and relevant demonstrations
• Provide customer feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new customer requirements and enhancements
• Bias to making those around you successful; you are comfortable working as a team player and a mentor in a fast-growing organization
• Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
• Developing technical peer relationships in key accounts
• Strong understanding of modern systems architecture including on-premise and cloud-native systems
• Prior experience working with Salesforce, Siebel Industry Applications or other Media specific applications is an advantage
• Configuring and presenting software demonstrations that are both functionally compelling and most importantly, relevant to the specific business processes of interest to the customer/prospect
• Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs / RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality
• Capability to translate business requirements into compelling software demonstrations
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
• High degree of confidence in presenting software demos and leading technical pre-sales discussions
• Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field, and/or equivalent experience
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. at http://cloud.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com at http://salesforce.com/ and Salesforce.org at http://salesforce.org/ will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com at http://salesfore.com/ or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Salesforce.com, Inc Jobs