EY Consulting Manager - Experience Design - Product Manager in Carson City, Nevada
Consulting Manager - Experience Design - Product Manager
Requisition # UNI00HLA
Post Date Mar 17, 2021
Digital strategy, design thinking, and a customer-driven mindset define success in today’s business landscape. Our clients come to us with their biggest challenges and we bring multi-disciplinary teams to enable digital transformation through design and build of world-class, thoughtful solutions.
With rapid growth across Experience Design, we’re looking for people in a wide range of competencies. So, whether you’re interested in digital strategy, experience design, or digital program activation, we have a role for you. Whichever you choose, you can expect to work in a truly leading-edge environment, surrounded by some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the business. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as our practice expands and be a part of creating and executing a vision for the future in an entrepreneurial environment within the larger firm.
Your Key Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our consumer products and retail clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high-quality work products. You will act as an advocate in the strategic design process of projects, helping to lead the overall customer experience/digital strategy, transformation and execution. Serve as lead on client deliverables, including digital platforms, customer personas, journey maps, technology enablement and roadmaps.
Skills and attributes for success
• Deep knowledge of the B2B, B2B2C, and B2C experience and of the evolving omnichannel landscape.
• Experience using design thinking techniques to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
• Ability to foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, taking an active role in mentoring junior level consultants.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelors degree with at least 5 years of work experience in Customer or User Experience Strategy/Research, Business Strategy, Product Design, or Design Planning.
• Experience that spans across strategy, UX, business, operations, and design. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other business, UX, design, developers and technology stakeholders.
• A valid passport and US driver’s license; willingness and ability to travel estimated 50-80% domestically, once EY and client offices re-open.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Previous client-facing experience in strategy consulting or CX Practice in a Fortune 500 firm. We will also consider media management or digital creative agency experience.
• People-management experience.
• Experience in consumer products and retail and understanding of the evolving shift to a hybrid consumer experience.
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
• Understanding of buyers behavior and patterns on retail technology platforms.
• Proven success delivering omni-channel and customer experience strategy projects.
What we look for
We’re seeking passionate managers with a strong digital vision and a desire to stay on top of strategy, customer experience and digital trends. Someone who values diversity and inclusion and can provide our clients with innovative solutions. If you have a genuine passion for helping clients define and execute on their digital vision, EY’s Experience Design practice could be the next step in your professional journey.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Mark your mark. Apply now.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- EY Jobs